If you are interested in learning how to start your own business, sign your child up for an entrepreneurship course, or get tips on teaching entrepreneurship in the classroom, you're in the right place!
Check out the events below and if you have any questions please send an email to [email protected]
Listen to our panelists share their thoughts on how you should get your business or side hustle going this summer.
Summer is about to be upon us and this can be a perfect time to try out a new business idea or side hustle. We have a panel of entrepreneurship experts who specialize in beginner entrepreneurs and helping them to get started from young teens all the way up to adults!
Our panel of speakers includes:
- Rob Phelan - The Simple StartUp
- Erica Terry - Classroom to CEO
- Stephen Warley - Life Skills That Matter
- Vincent Pugliese - Total Life Freedom
We will discuss things such as finding a business idea, bringing that idea to life, doing it fast and cheap to see if it is for you, taking your existing skills and learning how to freelance with them, and more! We will also leave plenty of time to answer your questions.
Help Your Young Entrepreneur Learn The Value of Money & Gain Future-Proof Life Skills
Give your 10 -18 year old an unforgettable experience where they will learn the life skills that are the hallmarks of entrepreneurship. The knowledge and skills gained will remain relevant and life-changing, no matter how technology in the workplace develops, or what happens in the global economy.
Are you trying to figure out how to teach your child to be responsible with money? Get them ready for their future by equipping them with the ability to think creatively, solve problems, make smart financial decisions, communicate effectively, and appreciate the value of money.
There are two different types of courses offered. There is a self-paced, start whenever you want course and then there is a cohort version of the course where a group of young entrepreneurs start at the same time with weekly coaching from Rob.
Here's a summary of what you get in The Siimple StartUp Challenge:
- Lifetime access to The Simple StartUp Challenge course content.
- Admission to the exclusive Simple StartUp Community for encouragement, accountability, support and feedback.
- Email access to Rob for the duration of the course.
- A free copy of The Simple Startup. [Cohort Challenges only]
- Weekly Live Webinars with Rob to get your business questions answered. [Cohort Challenges only]
- Access to a course Community alongside the other entrepreneurs in the challenge for encouragement, accountability, support and feedback. [Cohort Challenges only]
The Summer Challenge will run June 24th - August 6th. Registration closes on June 1st! Register Now
This content is not provided or commissioned by the any vendor or institution. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone, not those of the any product or service being reviewed, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by a vendor.
Full Disclosure: We may earn a commission if you click on our links and make a purchase, at no additional cost to you.
TheSimpleStartUp.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
2021 © The Simple StartUp